What surfaces can we repair?
Almost any surface can be repaired or refinished either at home or at work.
We can arrange a visit to assess the work that is required. Our repair and refinishing treatments cost a fraction of the price of replacing a damaged surface.
Experience built on technical know how.
We have been carrying our repairs and refinishing for more than 20 years and have been in the forefront of the technical development of the products and techniques used today.
Each of our finishers is fully trained in all aspects of our repair and refinishing processes and takes great pride in the quality of their work.
Examples of some of the surfaces that we can repair or refinish are:
- Baths - Baths are notoriously difficult and expensive to replace. We can repair chips and scratches. Chips to bath's and shower bases are common and unsightly, we can repair this in approximately 2 or 3 hours.
- UPVC Doors, Windows & Stone Sills - Damaged stone can corrected and colour matched.
- Wood & Metal Doors - Respray and repair to metal doors.
- Kitchen Worktops - Repairs to chips and scratches in kitchen worktops.
- Renovation Projects - More complicated restoration can be achieved.
- Boats - Boat repairs where surfaces look as good as new.
- Stone - stone can be repaired and resurfaces using our unique repair and Aggrecoat Syestems.
STONE REPAIRS TO CHIPS AND CRACKS
STONE REPAIRS AND RESTORATION
BLOWN DAMAGED WORKTOP
AFTER REPAIR TO BLOWN WORKTOP
Contact us today to discuss your repair or refinishing requirements.